- Reduced registration fees to the Biennial SASA Congress
- Free Access to CPD accredited regional seminars and masterclasses
- Free access to online webinars through the SASA website
- Free access to online clinical papers
- Access to bursaries: Educational, Congress, Membership.
- SASA Newsletter
Types of Membership:
(Annual fees are R500 per annum)
A nurse registered with SANC , who is resident in South Africa, and is practicing in the field of stomaltherapy and who has paid her/his SASA membership fees.
A healthcare professional from nursing, medicine or allied health disciplines or a person with an interest in stomaltherapy living outside the Republic of South Africa, may apply for membership. At the discretion of the board the affiliate members may be required to pay dues.
|Bank:||Standard Bank of South Africa|